WHEN SELECTING YOUR INSPECTOR, ASK…
- Do they have a conflict of interest?
- Can they provide you with their Curriculum Vitae?
- Do they provide litigation support?
- Can they provide expert witness testimony in a legal case?
- Are they recognized by the court as having expert knowledge about evidence in a legal case?
- How long have they been performing inspections?
- What qualifications do they have specific to your product?
- Will they provide a written report with supporting evidence?
- Will they stand behind their report?
For any and all Hardwood & Carpet flooring questions please contact us via phone, email or social media. Thank you.
ABOUT BOB KEEP, CHIEF INSPECTOR
Bob has been in the wood business for over 40 years and has broad experience in the commercial building materials, residential materials, and floor covering industries.
CONTACT US TODAY
Give us a call today and find out how we can help you out!